Subscribe Now

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Three and Done!

I missed the first 15 minutes of the M00k last night due to business dinner, to bad I didn't have dessert. The first had I saw was the all in fest between IronGirl's KK, BoneDaddy's AA, and someone else I cant remember high pocket pair, and just like that I had Bone Daddy's monster stack on my immediate right. The next hand I was in the SB with Ax sooted. It is folded to me and I just call to see what the angry dwarf will do in the BB. Flop all blanks and none of my suite, check, check. Turn is another rag and I check fold. So I have played my first hand but have lost 20% of my stack due to being blinded out, no big deal. Third I see, it is folded to BoneDaddy who makes a rather big raise up to 140 (I think), I look to down to AhKh and I re-raise him to 450 leaving me 650 or so. BoneDaddy then tanks and then pushes, I put him on mid pair or weaker Ace, I call and he caught Aces for the 2nd time in 3 hands. NI Hand Sir. I should have just gone to bed because I was in a bad mood and that is good recipe for tilt. And tilt I did, I promptly signed up and bubbled 5 SNGs in row. Each one of these were at an increased buyin. Talk about a Donkey Barf, that is exactly what I did.


So what to do now. I am going to take a few days off from the virtual felt. I cant remember the last time I went 2 or even 3 days without getting my poker fix. I more than likely will not make the IronMan this month but I don't care. I am going to read two new books that I ordered last week, Phil Gordon's "Little Green Book" and the The Full Tilt Poker Strategy Guide: Tournament Edition also going to spend some time studying my poker tracker stats. The main thing I want to do is plug some serious leaks, preflop and post flop. I believe the next time I will play with be in the MATH on Monday. So until then have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend.



1 comment:

Mike Maloney said...

Funny, I decided to try and stay away until the MATH as well. I don't know if it will work out that way, but we'll see. I busted to BoneDaddy with AK as well, but he had queens and I played it like a complete fool. At least he did something with those chips, right?