Subscribe Now

Friday, June 15, 2007

O'fer

O'fer 3 this week in the BBT events. I must admit Bayne_S is putting on clinic, I am not conceding yet, but man his performance has been impressive. As for me, Mookie and MATH I was pleased with the way I played but the cards didn't go my way. That's Poker!

As for my performance in the Riverchasers, lets just say it is damn near impossible to play in a live tournament and online at the same but I tried last night. Busto in fifteen minutes in the Rivershasers, took 2nd out of 30 in the live $50 tourney.

Wish me luck I am playing in FullTilt's (Bonus Code OSU) 100 seat ME Give Away this weekend since I qualified for it almost 3 months ago and hopefully can snag my 2nd seat. Lord know my BR could use the $12k.

Have a great weekend and to all the dads out there enjoy your day but mostly enjoy your kids.

No comments: