Subscribe Now

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back to the Future




Ok I am now Back to The Future. I don't know if anyone still checks here or not, but that doesn't matter. The reason I started this blog was for self growth. Growth in poker, job, ect.. While I definitely grew, I regressed even further. Especially in poker. (We can get in the non poker growth/regressions later)

I achieved goals that I never thought I would, I also made the most basic mistakes that signified how little I had learned.
For me poker is a DEMON,

I feel like I can control it and even master it but it pushes me to brink of obsession.

So I start over again and go back to the future. I have set a goal to go back to Vegas for the big one. I want to play like I was playing when I won (at least play online that way) my seat.

I have already registered for several of the Thursday $1K WSOP satellites, and I plan on playing in some the BBT3 events starting tonight with M00KIE.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Back!

IT aka Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad to see ya back. I have missed your smilin mug

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, I missed your smilin mug !!!

Meatczar

GaryC said...

Not sure about that smiling mug, but welcome back nonetheless.

G

lj said...

woot, you're back!

Julius_Goat said...

Wow, it's the unfrozen caveman lawyer. Glad you're no longer caught under something heavy.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.