Subscribe Now

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Get Big or Go Home

I have taken flack for my play style during MTT, especially "Donkaments" but I will pooosh anytime I feel I have the edge, and I will call all in anytime I feel I am in a coin flip and winning the flip will give me a huge stack so I can play big stack poker.


With that being said, I feel like last night I played some of my best MTT poker in a long time. Even though I didn't win the M00K, I didn't "lose" it either. I just ran pocket 66s on the button into IronGirls AA 3 handed, and then I ran Q7 on a 887Q board into 58 3 handed. Either time I am not getting away from those hands 3 handed.


Now go give so MAD Props to Waffles. It is one thing to throw out crazy statements, it is another thing to put your money where your mouth is and then back it up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OUTSTANDING!

BOOOOOM!

IT!

Irongirl01 said...

I had a good time firing back and forth with you!! For once i wasn't on the wrong end of the Q7 (two pair) vs flopped trips hand.

I fully expected to go headsup with you.

Well played. I've learned not to criticize anyones hand selection or reason for shoving. I know you caught some flack in chat for that one hand you stacked someone on. Its not about the cards so much as your opponent and position.

Now my buffs have to kick some cowboy booty!!!